12.09.2007

Sili, Balut, Durian at Lambanog

At the AIM Christmas party, I was "pushed" into joining an eating contest. For the sake of the MDM class, hokey! Besides, balut was there, no problem!

Or so I thought... in addition to the 2 yummy-looking baluts, there were 3 large, red siling labuyo, durian, and a glassful of lambanog (palm wine)!

I can never survive that combination. I would have wanted to, y'know. But (thankfully) I realize there can be limits to adventuring (hmmm...very famous word these days, thanks to Sen. Trillanes).

So anyway, the survival tip: I enjoyed the durian, while waiting for someone to win (what a cheat I was hehe). Finally this Indian from the MBA class wins! Great!

The question I have not answered: was I scared about the chili? or the lambanog?

Guess :)

1 comment:

Mai said...

I think the lambanog would have scared me the most hehe.