10.29.2007

Sigh Moment

I have been alone for 4 days now. Rommel and Rio are already on vacation in Dagupan, and my sister is in Bayambang.
*************
I hope to follow on Wednesday night. That is, IF I have enough time to squeeze into the already piling up homeworks and readings.
*************
"Are you alone or are you lonely?" asked my classmate Murty. (Hmmmm...nadale mo.)
*************
Anyways, it did not help that at least two people asked this week about the wisdom of my pursuing this MDM degree in AIM. (Too tired to make patol ha. Lets just say I have asked that a million times myself. But right now, it is too improper for me to ask (or be asked) again. I am almost 2 months into it already! No turning back, no turning back.)
*************
My friend, for your peace of mind, please know that this has been a step of faith for me. I may not know the answer to the WHY, but I am quite sure that this is the WHAT.
*************
PLUS a friend feels bad about me for something I did not intend to do (or say). Sorry po ulit :(
*************
Sigh.
*************
Sighs are good. I can breathe in the Lord's comfort each time.
*************
Sigh.

1 comment:

Mai said...

Aww, sorry to hear you are alone for a few days. Maybe it'll give you plenty of time to catch up on things though?